14 oktober 2009

Fresh start !


With only a brief period of time until my sweetypie pops out - I'm enjoying every moment. I'm starting to get my 'bloggingvibe' back, together with the lovely feeling that fall brings. There's been so much going on in my life - I moved to the prettiest appartement right in the middle of the city which has been a pleasure to decorate, I'm only a few weeks away from giving birth to my first child, I quit school and even attended a beauty contest. Not as a contestant of course, but as a supporter for my best friend (& godmother to be) Shari. I'm so happy that I can announce that she won the semifinal & will be in the running to become the next miss Diamant 2009 - 2010! I'll keep you in touch how she does it in the finals. ;)

And so on ...

I'm back cookies! Talk to you soon !


------------------------------------
Sworn Enemy - As real as it gets

4 opmerkingen:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails