
I'm soooooo proud of her ! She made it to the finals !!!!
If you have just a minute - I would be very happy if you voted for her on this poll.
http://www.missitems.be/polls/cookie.php?dir= >> Miss Diamant 2009 - 2010 >> Your name & e-mail >> Shari Thierens . Thank you sooooo much!
While my boyfriend was hanging our new curtains, we went shopping. She has bought me the most amazing wardrobe for my little sweetiepie & today, she filled the baby's closet with 2 new pieces: a purple woolen cap from Patrizia Pepe & a romper suit from Armani, with strass.
I would like to show it to you guys but I'd like to keep the gender as a little secret ;)
After the shopmarathon, we went back to my place & prepared ourselfs to have a quick supper. We decided to stop at this restaurant just around my corner ( http://www.deloberge.be/brasserie.html ). Surprisingly, it only costed us about 50 euros! We ordered food for three, but got so much that there was food for three more & we had the most delicious meal ever!
All comes to an end and now I'm sitting here in front of the stove. With two blankets and the scent of nuts and leafs. Oh boy, I adore fall!

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten